To offer fully compliant, professional and effective industry-focussed recruitment and staffing services to skilled individuals and organisations in the engineering industry.
To be the leading staffing provider in the engineering industry, known for cultivating caring work environments and placing actively engaged staff, thereby partnering with our clients to provide suitably skilled candidates that enable them to execute their projects effectively. And to enable transformation of the industry by empowering our clients with our Level 1 B-BBEE supplier status, and KPR initiatives aimed at building and developing PDI talent pipelines.
- Delivery of compliant temporary employment services (TES) to ensure clients have the right skills at the right time and with the least risk.
- Delivery of quality permanent recruitment services to partner with clients to source, recruit and match suitably skilled engineering candidates to enable project execution.
- Delivery of cost-effective and compliant outsourced payroll services.
- Establish and develop partnership-based relationships with clients and candidates and to grow our network. These relationships should be leveraged to drive value-creation opportunities for KPR, clients and candidates.
- Mitigate risk associated with key-man dependency through development of qualified and experience team that creates value through sustainable relationships and consistent service delivery
- Remain relevant by understanding the Engineering industry from a technical and operational perspective, cognoscente of the changes driven by the 4th Industrial Revolution and economic pressures.
- Enable industry transformation by maintaining our Level 1 B-BBEE supplier status and supporting initiatives like Keystone Development Academy (KYA) to build and develop skill amongst predominantly black female and disabled youth.
The KPR team is committed to being people-centric and operationally efficient, working in alignment with our core values:
Telling the truth, conforming our words to reality.
When we make a promise to colleagues, candidates or clients; we follow through and deliver. Whether we set a goal individually or collectively, we work to achieve it.
We get to know one another on a deeper level, seeking to understand one another.
We treat colleagues, candidates and clients with courtesy, politeness and kindness.
We treat all people as “equals” both within the business and externally.
We display acts of Caring: a listening ear; a kind word; a smile; or a compliment.